Multi-Faceted Experience To Make Us Your Law Firm For Life
David M. Kindopp is knowledgeable in a variety of areas and will help you overcome your legal issue.
The Lawyer You Want On Your Side
For more than two decades, we have represented clients in a variety of matters. Our attorney provides one-on-one legal guidance to our clients. We ensure quality client service by working closely with you to analyze your case details, identify the worth of your case and to determine your best legal options.
Honest Advice For Anything You Might Need
We can help you calculate the worth of your case and represent you against insurance companies and the at-fault party.
Our attorney is multi-faceted, which makes him able to help you through your divorce, and also help you update your will in the same meeting. If you should suffer an accident years later, we can help you through that as well.
Our Northern California office handles a wide variety of cases, including:
- Personal injury – Personal injuries can take a serious toll on a person, with consequences that last a lifetime. When you are fighting for your recovery, you want to be sure you are getting the best possible outcome from your case. We know how important the outcome of a personal injury case is for someone trying to recover from their injuries.
- Estate planning, probate and trust administration – What most people do not understand is that planning your estate is not a simple case of making a few quick decisions and calling it good. We know that life changes all the time, and we simply cannot plan for every surprise that comes down the road. You want to have an attorney you can trust helping you.
- Corporate and contract law – Running a business can require a lot of legal expertise to protect your best interests.
- Civil litigation – There are times in which you need an experienced litigator to help you settle your differences.
- Real estate – We can help you make sure that you take actions with confidence with any real estate matter, from buying to selling a home, and anything in between.
- Family law – When you need a lawyer for a family matter, you want to be sure that you choose a delicate hand who can help you work toward your goals.
- Landlord-tenant matters – We can help you protect your best interests, regardless of which side you are on.
- Employment law – Every employee has rights in this country, and we know how to protect your rights.
More Than Two Decades Of Litigation Experience
At the Law Office of David M. Kindopp, we are eager to help you resolve your legal issue. To find out how our experience can benefit you, contact our Ukiah office in Mendocino County today at 707-520-0646 or send us an email.
We offer a free consultation for personal injury inquiries.